Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A fun money Tip

Did you know that local blood banks are willing to pay top dollar for your liquid red gold?

Seriously though , only one quart of blood given to a blood bank could result in you getting $100-$150 or so. Do this 3 times a week, and you've got enough for that playstation 3 you've always wanted.

You could always then take the money, and re-invest it in other people, who then give blood (or you could even provide a car ride for a fee).

Heck , you could set up your own empire of giving blood, and make millions of dollars.

One time, I made a ton of money by hiding small animals underneath my shirt, so when they poked me with a needle, they were poking the small sedated cat I had under my shirt, this allowed me to give a extra quart of blood and make $100 more dollars.

1 comment:

  1. is the selling your blood part real though or is that part of the gag too, which has a great visual meow

    ReplyDelete